Debug build

Michael Hamel mhamel at adi.co.nz
Mon Dec 1 03:06:01 UTC 2008

Is there a description somewhere of how to do a debugging build of
RTEMS? I can see references to an -rtems-debug flag and to _g and _p
versions, but I can't figure out where to invoke them. The build
procedure for both RTEMS and the applications seems to default to
optimised variants that are giving my debugger trouble.

On a similar note, where should I look for a list of all the configure
options (i.e --disable-posix, --enable-cxx, etc)?

Thanks for any assistance,

---
“The would-be sorcerer alone has faith in the efficacy of pure
knowledge; rational people know that things act of themselves or not
at all.”

Michael Hamel
ADInstruments Ltd, Dunedin, NZ