PC386 Minor Change Request

Tue Feb 5 18:37:39 UTC 2008

Hi,

After many years of wanting to rewrite our
the timer software our Cub Scout Pack uses
for the pinewood derby, I am finally doing it. :-D

I am nearly finished but would to get that
nanosecond accurate timestamp those kids want,
I would appreciate it very much if someone
could take a stab at adding that support
to the pc386 BSP.

Thanks.