Problem using bsp leon2 on rtems 4.7.1

Arquer Stephane stephane.arquer at c-s.cnes.fr
Wed Feb 6 08:38:57 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm again trying to work with the bsp leon2, my problems are:

 - when I compile the sample "hello.c" with the bsp leon provided by rtems v4.6.6, the execution starts on our leon2 target.
When I do the same with the leon2 bsp of the rtems v 4.7.1 the program doesn't start. The initialisation seems to be different, the program crash with the error:
IU error mode (tt = 0x09)
 400714ec c2024000  ld  [%o1], %g1

Does anyone know how to correct it ?

 - when I want to add new drivers to the standard bsp, some header files are placed in the folder new_bsp/include.
Then I run bootstrap script in the new_bsp folder, I run configure with --enable-maintener-mode to add the new .rel.
But during the make, the new header file are not found, I have to copy them manually to continue.
Is there something wrong In the way I proceed ?

Thanks ahead.

Stéphane.