minGW RTEMS tools installer (proxy error)

Smith, Gene SEA Gene.Smith at siemens.com
Fri Feb 22 14:10:40 UTC 2008

When installing the three minGW items from the sourceforge site as
described in the RTEMS wiki, all worked as described. But when I tried
to install the RTEMS tools using its  installer it failed due to our
"proxy needing authentication." I was able to go to the RTEMS ftp site
and obtain the files and re-run the installer and it worked then.
However, the RTEMS installer does not like our proxy for originally
getting the files for some reason while the minGW installers seem able
to download whatever they need.

-gene