_ISR_Handler

Allan Hessenflow allanh-rtems2 at kallisti.com
Mon Feb 25 02:40:38 UTC 2008

As part of doing a bf537 bsp, I've written a new blackfin interrupt handler.
It seems to work.  However, I see at least one problem with the _ISR_Handler
documentation at:
http://www.rtems.org/onlinedocs/releases/rtemsdocs-4.8.0/share/rtems/html/porting/porting00035.html

So, I'm hoping someone who understands the RTEMS interrupt handling better
than I could take a look to see if the rest is okay, so I can try to get
it right before submitting any code.

The problem I'm fairly certain is present in that example is that it
never decrements _Thread_Dispatch_disable_level.

What I'd like verified is the handling of _ISR_Signals_to_thread_executing;
should it in fact be cleared in every case except for nested ISRs?

allan

Allan N. Hessenflow      allanh at kallisti.com