Sample RTEMS kernel image

Vinod Kulkarni vinodk at tataelxsi.co.in
Thu Feb 28 04:51:11 UTC 2008

Hi,

    We have built RTEMS for i386 (pc386) on Linux.

In README.configure file it is mentioned that:

    If you've completed the last step successfully, you'll find the

RTEMS sample and test files that can be loaded with GRUB in the

'<build_point>/pc386/tests' directory, RTEMS sample and test files in

a format suitable for use with NetBoot in the

'<build_point>/pc386/BootImgs' directory.

We could find '<build_point>/pc386/tests'.

We could find the tests (hello.exe etc..) but where/which is RTEMS sample
file?

We could not find '<build_point>/pc386/BootImgs'.

While building, do we need to give any specific command for this?

Regards

Vinod

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.

Contact your Administrator for further information.