Problem using bsp leon2 on rtems 4.7.1

Aitor Viana aitor.viana.sanchez at esa.int
Wed Feb 6 08:47:28 UTC 2008

Hi,

please someone correct me if I forgot something. You've got to add both the
source .c and the header .h file into the Makefile.am. Then bootstrap,
configure, etc, etc.
This should be enough, however, I also have to perform a make clean to
remove the build tree because otherwise the procedure is not well done.

Cheers,

Aitor