rtems gdb stub with virtex issue

Tim Cussins timcussins at eml.cc
Thu Feb 7 15:31:33 UTC 2008

On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 10:25:15 -0800, "Till Straumann"
<strauman at slac.stanford.edu> said:
> Hmm - it certainly works fine here.
>  - did you change the 'do_patch()' assembly code ?

Nope - have you changed anything for e500? It seems sane
enough, and works for manually setting and clearing the
breakpoint... (ie break/del)

>  - are you sure the breakpoint should be hit ?

The breakpoint is on a function, and the function is
visibly being executed every second: I guess that means
"pretty sure" :P

>  - can you cook your code down to a simple example
>    still producing the problem? If so, please attach...

I'll come back to you on this.

Cheers,
Tim