rtems_semaphore_obtain error

Jerry Needell jerry.needell at unh.edu
Fri Jan 25 19:59:02 UTC 2008

My application is entering Internal_error_Occurred  from
rtems_semaphore_obtain. The call to rtems_semaphore obtain is coming
from  internally from rtems as I am not using semaphore in my
application. I have not tracked it down yet. thin interesting point is
that in the source for rtems_semaphore_obtain, the las line is:

 return RTEMS_INTERNAL_ERROR;   /* unreached - only to remove warnings */

but it is being reached!!

Does anyone have any suggestions for potential culprits.

BTW: I am using the sparc leon3 bsp in rtems 4.8

- Jerry