apology - Re: rtems_semaphore_obtain error

Jerry Needell jerry.needell at unh.edu
Sat Jan 26 18:32:30 UTC 2008

What a bad place to leave out the key word NOT! My apologies for the
pompous way the last line read! I meant to say that I have had very
little experience with the use of semaphores or mutexes. I've sent
some embarrassing posts in the past, but I think this was the worst.
-Jerry

--
Jerry Needell -- jerry.needell at unh.edu   telephone 603 862 2732
University of New Hampshire