pc686 bsp for executables bigger than 1.44Mbytes

John Pickwick john.pickwick at free.fr
Wed Jul 30 22:31:02 UTC 2008

Well, this PC is not connected to a network. I was more interested in
something like reading the executable from a hard disk or an USB memory as
Wendell suggested. I'm not a grub expert, do you think I can indicate the
path of an executable located on a USB device ?

Otherwise what would be the main steps to access the PC hard disk from a
"floppy-booted" rtems executable ? I have a FAT32 or NTFS format on it. I
guess I must declare some kind of ATA driver ?

John