skyeye 1.2.5 and Various BSPs

xu ray rayx.cn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 05:12:08 UTC 2008

Skysye only release source code package. I think just download skyeye1.2.5
and configure and make with default option, every thing will be fine. There
will be a skyeye elf file in the dir.

however, there are some documents if anyone would interested in more details
on how to use it.

http://skyeye.wiki.sourceforge.net/UserManual
http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/SkyEye

BTW, qemu seems also achieve lots of progress in support multiple CPU in
recent release(including arm, cortex, coldfire, Mips support). Did anyone
try?

2008/7/29 Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org>

> Joel Sherrill wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > This is IMPORTANT so if you can help at all,
> > it is needed.  This is an attempt to broaden
> > the automated testing as we finalize a release.
> >
> > I have spent some time over the past few days
> > trying to get scripts together so we could
> > use Skyeye 1.2.5 as an automated test platform
> > for a variety of BSPs.  In doing so, I have
> > found a number of problems and need help
> > from a variety of BSP folks.
> >
> > + arm/edb7312 - fine on 4.8, ticker gives SKYEYE
> >               error on 4.9
> > + arm/csb336  - locks on both 4.8 and 4.9
> >               waiting for clock tick
> > + arm/rtl22xx - fine on 4.8, ticker gives SKYEYE
> >               error on 4.9
> > + bfin/eZKit533 - doesn't run on either 4.8 or 4.9.
> >
> > If you have a BSP on Skyeye I didn't mention,
> > please speak up.  I would really like a coldfire
> > BSP on a simulator.
> >
> > If you can fix one of the above or have some insight,
> > please speak up.  Better if you can fix something.
> >

> Is there any info on setting up SkyEye on fc8 ?
>
> Regards
> Chris

Thanks & Best Regards!

Ray, Xu