Eclipse GSOC Projects

Sun Mar 23 22:41:19 UTC 2008

Hi,

Since multiple people are interested, I will try to
answer.

AFAIK the Eclipse projects will require the student
to do more learning about Eclipse on their own.  There
is no Eclipse expert in the RTEMS community.

Unless someone can dig someone up with more Eclipse
knowledge, this is an area where the mentor will have
extensive knowledge of the use of the RTEMS tools
and building applications.  You will be helping them
turn that into GUI.