BSP for 405EX

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Fri Mar 28 14:52:34 UTC 2008

On Fri, March 28, 2008 2:40 am, Thomas Doerfler wrote:
> The next step for you should really be to build a set of drivers,
> possibly in "c/src/lib/libcpu/powerpc/ppc405"

The drivers should probably be up a level.  I'll leave it up to those
making more active contributions to suggest a directory layout, but the
peripherals on all the 405 variants will be largely the same on the 440
and 460 variants as well.  The memory controllers and PCI Express
interfaces might be different on the heavier weight processors, but all
the low bandwidth stuff like UART's, two-wire/I2C, ROM bus, etc. will be
the same across all of the IBM derived chips (now shipping from AMCC).

--
Chris Caudle