Google summer of code

Kliakhandler Kosta public at kosta.tk
Fri Mar 28 16:49:06 UTC 2008

   Hello,

   I'm interested in working on RTEMS for Google summer of code. I'm
particularly interested in working on tinyRTEMS and porting it to an
lpc2138 board (which I posseess). I never used it (RTEMS), but I am
developing an application on the mentioned board and although I didn't
plan to use an rtos yet, the project will in general benefit from it.

   If possible, I would like some guidence regarding what is
important, times, and general advice regarding writing a proposal for
this project.

   Thanks in advance,
Kosta.

   --