can not install rtems4.8-tools-autotools-17.exe

阎淼 yanmiaobest at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 04:35:03 UTC 2008

I use the installer, mingw is installed to c:\mingw
MSTS is installed to c:\msys\1.0
all are their default directory

It works fine on my laptop, but failed on my workstation. May be it's
because I didn't use the administrator account.

BTW: if I use the mingw tarball, how can I install the devel tools?