Google summer of code

Ray rayx.cn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 05:45:58 UTC 2008

Hi, Kliakhandler Kosta
Skyeye can run lpc22xx in latest version. However, for lpc21xx family, you will have sth more to do. There is also another BSP for lpc2148 in early mail thread (this bsp did not get into main trunk because the memory limitations).
BTW, To simulator the real hardware environment, you will have to tune the memory map in skyeye. And run tinyRTEMS in real hardware is also good idea.
As for the idea of tinyRTEMS, you may also add sth new like run-time footprint control, how to share memory, how keep systems from crash if memory alloc failed, how to tune the memory management systems for small footprint system (ecos and freeRTOS have multiple ways of alloc memory)…..
The time for apply GSoC is very limited now, you will have to hurry up.

Thanks & Best Regards!

Ray, rayx.cn at gmail.com
2008-03-29