Google SOC project POSIXFIFOs

Wei Shen cquark at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 06:39:50 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am very interested in Implementing POSIX FIFOs for RTEMS, and would like
to apply for it.
I have quite some kernel development experience with Linux, and several
other OSse including OpenSolaris and L4 mircro-kernels, but just a few
experience in RTEMS.

I will try to further investigate related issues, before submitting a
proposal. It would be appreciated if any of you could provide help and
suggestions.
>From the open project page, I learn that reusing buffering code of termios
with FIFO is prefered, so is there any documentation on termios buffering?

Thanks,
Wei Shen