ERC32 BSP (a bit further this time)

Tue May 6 13:37:23 UTC 2008

Neil Mayes wrote:
> Hi Philip,
>

>> A.  How do you know you are not returning from
>> rtems_initialize_executive_early()?
>>
> I have a GPIO driving an LED and on return from boot_card I am setting
> the LED high. I added early returns from boot_card and can see I never
> return from rtems_initialize_executive_early. Now I can see I never
> return from _CPU_Initialize. If the LED does not light I have not
> returned.

Sounds very much like RTEMS has encountered a fatal
error in your configuration.  Break at _Internal_Error_occurred.

Another common error is that there is an interrupt source
that is not cleared or properly initialized and on the first
context switch, it is faulting.

You will not return from boot_card to the assembly until the
application exits.