DHCP server

Ed Sutter esutter at alcatel-lucent.com
Wed May 7 21:24:10 UTC 2008

Maurizio,
Depending on what you need, I have a basic DHCP server that builds
with VCC and/or Cygwin GCC on the PC and should be fairly easy to reuse
in RTEMS.  Its by no means a full-blown DHCP server, but does provide
simple dhcp/bootp server capabilities.  The source is part of the host
tools that come with the micromonitor package, so you can essentially
do what you want with it.
Lemme know if you're interested, I can point you to it.
Ed