BSP for 405

Thomas Dörfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Wed May 7 06:54:15 UTC 2008

Michael,

we appreciate having a modern PPC405 BSP in RTEMS, apart from the virtex
BSP which always will have a special role and treatment.

Apart from the hint Chris gave you, please feel free to contact me
whenever a question comes up concerning PPC BSP integration.

A BSP typically is dedicated to one board (or a group of similar
boards). Therefore the major test platform will be your physical board.
An additional test for the changes you made to general code will be to
build same additional PPC BSPs, just to check whether you inadvertedly
broke something for other derivates.

A reasonable list for additions PPC BSPs might be:

MVME5500 mpc8349eamds brs5l mcp750

wkr,
Thomas.