Udp no buffer error

Ian Caddy ianc at goanna.iinet.net.au
Tue May 27 00:53:57 UTC 2008

Hi,

Please reply to the list otherwise useful information could get lost for
others later.

Reply below:

fall4ufeng wrote:
> hi Ian:
> Thanks for your reply.
> My bsp is supported by others ,it based on leon2, and i am using
> RTEMS-4.6.6.
> The net driver i use came from the NIC's driver in freebsd.

I had a quick look through the RTEMS network code for 4.6 and could not
find the error that you described.  It does look like it is coming from
your Ethernet driver code.

Have you checked there to see if you can find this debug printout.  This
would give you more information to help narrow down the problem.

regards,

Ian Caddy