can only receive last udp packet

朱旭峰 fall4ufeng at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 08:40:21 UTC 2008

Hi, all:
     I used netdemo to test my driver recently.When I issued 'u' command in
the console, the sniffer can only catch the last udp packet.Because the ARP
buffer is empty at first, the target sent an ARP packet to ask for the
destination's MAC address before it sent
udp packet.The "TCP/IP illustrated" said it is normal to receive only the
last UDP packet at this situation.But when i use the netdemo to
 test the GRETH adapter's driver, it can transmit all the udp packets.
     So ,any one can give some advices?Thanks a lot