plugin mods

Tue Nov 25 23:05:36 UTC 2008

Chris Johns wrote:
> Daron Chabot wrote:
>
>> We need to better coordinate our work efforts here:  <snip>
>>

> May I suggest a Wiki page. List all tasks then edit to own one or more. :-)

FWIW I just added a link to RTEMS Eclipse Information on the top
Wiki page.  The Eclipse page wasn't linked from above.

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php?title=RTEMS_Eclipse_Information&action=edit&redlink=1

Use that as a root Wiki page node.  Start by adding a link to
the (nice) page Robert did and put a goals, etc.