thomas? Re: File mc68360_spidrv.c orphaned?

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Tue Oct 21 18:12:49 UTC 2008

Joel,

sorry for the missing responses during the last week, we had LOTs of
stuff to catch up with.

About the orphaned file: yes the file is obsolete, it should never have
been committed. I will remove it tonight.

I had applied the TQM patches before the class started, so this should
be fairly up to date in rtems-4.9-branch

Today I have received a message from our MPC8349 customer. He has a
problem with the libchip serial driver, it seems it freezes from time to
time. I would like to investigate this problem at the start of next
week. Any chance to delay cuting 4.9.1 ? :-)

wkr,
Thomas.