mvme167 help request

Wed Sep 10 19:57:57 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am resurrecting a donated mvme167 system
for the RTEMS lab and have some issues.  When
it boots, the board prints this:

WARNING: Configuration Data Failure (Invoke 'ENV' Command)
WARNING: Board Configuration Data Failure

Any suggestions on that?  Is there a battery that
needs to be replaced.  The date on the board is

MVME167 Debugger/Diagnostics Release Version 1.4 - 07/22/92

If I get past that, then the 712 transition module
has coax for Ethernet.  We have 15-pin to RJ45 transceivers
and coax to 15 pin but the 15 pins are obviously the
same sex (male) so we can't connect them in series
to get to RJ-45.  This is a dinosaur.  Does someone
have the part in their desk drawer? Or a URL to point
me to. :-D