Is there a document about the implementation of RTEMS

Tue Sep 9 17:06:02 UTC 2008

PowerMan wrote:
> A guide to the files in $(RTEMS)/cpukit/score & $(RTEMS)/cpukit/rtems,
> like the famous "the design and implementation of 4.4BSD"
No.  I have wanted to write that book for years. <sigh>

About 1 day of the 4 day class is a combination tour of source
tree and design overview with emphasis on algorithms and
data structures.

About  1.5 days of the 4 day is on BSP and device driver
construction.