RES: Is there a document about the implementation of RTEMS

Tue Sep 9 17:39:14 UTC 2008

Wendell Pereira da Silva wrote:

One thing I forgot to mention is that this picture is a pretty
good representation of RTEMS architecture at a high level:

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/images/b/b9/RTEMSArchitecture.png

Doesn't help much with the directory tree but maybe it will
help with the organization.
> Yeah. I've a suggestion for the book's title:
>
> "Learn all about RTEMS in 356 days."
>
> Just kidding! :-)

:)  Hopefully the book would be readable in less than a year. :)

> But, seriously now, I would be one of first to buy such book (and contribute - why not?) I guess the success would be inevitable.

I would hope it wouldn't be a write-only effort.

I need to talk to my wife about this and see if we can figure out
a way to block out a regular time to write.  When I did my
dissertation, that was the key.  Otherwise, you are just always
putting it off.  Plus she reminded me I needed to write on it. LOL!

--joel