RFC: cutting 4.9.0 on 24 September

Jerry Needell jerry.needell at unh.edu
Sun Sep 21 18:53:38 UTC 2008

After a few rough starts, I was able to rebuild all of the tools and
the sparc-leon3 bsp. the application I have been working on under 4.8
builds and executes without modification. Nice touch that after
linking, the executable is copied to a .ralf extension :-)

thank you to all for the continued support.
- Jerry