4.9.0 with shell via telnetd

Alan Cudmore Alan.P.Cudmore at nasa.gov
Mon Sep 29 11:41:28 UTC 2008

This is what I use for telnetd and the shell in 4.9:

   void rtemsShell(
     char *pty_name,
     void *cmd_arg
   )
   {
     rtems_shell_main_loop( NULL );
   }

   #define SHELL_ENTRY rtemsShell

    /*
    ** Starting the telnetd server
    */
    printf("Starting the telnetd Server.\n");
      rtems_telnetd_initialize(
        SHELL_ENTRY,               /* "shell" function */
        NULL,                      /* no context necessary for
echoShell */
        FALSE,                     /* spawn a new thread */
        RTEMS_MINIMUM_STACK_SIZE * 20,  /* shell needs a large stack */
        1,                         /* priority .. we feel important
today */
        0                          /* do not ask for password */
       );

Alan