OAR and RTEMS Moving Information

Wed Apr 8 13:19:13 UTC 2009

Hi,

I wanted to give plenty of notice that next week
OAR will be moving to a new location on the other
side of Research Park.  As part of this move, we
will be getting new phone numbers and a new ISP.
That means that rtems.org, rtems.com and oarcorp.com
will be getting new IP addresses next week.  We do
not have the new IP addresses yet.

The ISP/DNS cut over is planned for next Wednesday.

More details as they become available.