GSoC Melange Update

Mon Apr 20 01:59:12 UTC 2009

Hi,

Tomorrow (Monday) is the day of the announcements.
At that point, Google will convert the proposals
to projects.  This makes the "project" content
editable again.  Melange also will have some
features which we will want to consider using.
We will know what it all looks like tomorrow but
here is what I know.