Small improvement?

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Tue Dec 22 14:23:56 UTC 2009

Hello, all.

The MPC8260 port in libcpu/powerpc/mpc8260/cpu (and only this!) has 3 files:
brg.c, cpm.c, dpram.c.

All three are compiled into one cpm.rel, which means that all three are linked
with application too.

The problem starts when one (me) does not need the BSP port provided console
driver. While I do need cpm.c and dpram.c content, I do not need the brg.c
content, which pools after it a lot of unneeded stuff.

I am very weak in all this configuration stuff and does not know how to
separate this triple.
For now, I simply copied the required content of cpm.c and dpram.c into my
drives...

Thanks.
--
Leon