Executable size

Alexandre Constantino alexandre.constantino at edisoft.pt
Wed Dec 23 17:01:32 UTC 2009

Hello,

Just to make sure: if you run *objdump -h EXECUTABLE, you get a .text section with 4.5MiB instead of 1.0MiB?

This is farfetched... but are you (either your application or RTEMS with custom build flags) using any exotic options?
Maybe -O0, -O3, -funroll-loops, -finline-functions?

Sorry I can't be much help with this.

Regards,
Alexandre