ANN: lm32-rtems4.10 toolchain rpms

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Wed Feb 25 12:50:15 UTC 2009

Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Speedy. :)
>
> I successfully built the CVS head for lm32/lm32_evr.
>
> Is the lm32 gdb in your queue?

I had added a vanilla gdb-upstream based lm32-rtems4.10-gdb package
yesterday, but ... as you had experienced ... upstream gdb is still
lacking support for the lm32, so these packages had been non-functional :(=)

Anyway, ... thanks to Jon B.'s (original author of the lm32 parts of the
GNU toolchain) assistance, we now should have a fully up2date
lm32-rtems4.10-gdb.

I merged Jon's latest version of his patches, adapted them for gdb-cvs
HEAD and made them buildable ...

> It has a simulator for this BSP?

Meanwhile, yes (except for MinGW - MinGW doesn't provide the necessary
APIs to be able to build the simulator)

Of course, I don't know if its functional. However, this gdb consists of
the very latest bits and pieces from both upstream FSF gdb and Jon, so
this is the max. you can get ;)

> It didn't install with yum install "*lm32*"
Try again, ...

Ralf