ANN: lm32-rtems4.10 toolchain rpms

Wed Feb 25 14:01:52 UTC 2009

Thanks.

The gdb executable at least now loads an RTEMS application. :-D

Jon.. when you run gdb or -run do you pass any
special arguments?

When I do a "tar sim; load; run", hello.exe fails like this:

Starting program:
/home/joel/rtems-4.10-work/build/build-lm32-lm32_evr-rtems/lm32-rtems4.10/c/lm32_evr/testsuites/samples/hello/hello.exe

core: 4 byte read to unmapped address 0x800001c at 0x800001c

There is no readme for the BSP so it could easily be
an operator error on my part at this point.

--joel