ANN: lm32-rtems4.10 toolchain rpms

Wed Feb 25 21:37:35 UTC 2009

Update your CVS tree and you should be able to run hello and
ticker out of the box on the simulator in gdb.  The configuration
I am using is in the BSP README.

Outstanding issues:

+ simulator does IO to standard out, not standard error
    for the UAR and it does not flush before a read().

+ I passed a bad device string and the simulator core dumped.

+ It would be nice to have a "magic device" in the
   simulator for exit.  When you write a value to the single
   register, it does an exit(value).  This is VERY VERY important
   for running the gcc tests in batch mode.  You want them
   to be able to exit cleanly when they end.

+ Does the simulator support Ethernet?

All in all not bad for the first day I was able to run
any executable on the simulator. :)

--joel