Telnetd initialization changes

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Fri Feb 27 09:29:35 UTC 2009

Hi,

I would like to change the telnetd initialization routine to avoid dependencies
with the DES code for password checks.  The password check and DES code use in
total 70464 bytes of global data (a bit to much if you only have 128kB RAM).

typedef bool (*rtems_telnetd_password_check)(const char *);

rtems_status_code rtems_telnetd_initialize(
  void                       (*cmd)(char *, void *),
  void                        *arg,
  bool                         remainOnCallerSTDIO,
  size_t                       stack,
  rtems_task_priority          priority,
  rtems_telnetd_password_check check
);

check == NULL => no password check

I would also like to change the return value from 'int' to 'rtems_status_code'.

Have a nice day!

--
Sebastian Huber, Embedded Brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9
E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
PGP     : Public key available on request