Weird problem on rs232 vs USB-serial...

mike antispam21 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 23 19:32:21 UTC 2009

Thanks Steven,

One more addition is:

- if I use 'grmon' to connect to the DSU port, then load the same app
with grmon and run,
I can see outputs coming out of the COM1 port.

- it was when I used the onboard bootrom to load the app to ram, then
jump to it that I didn't
see any outputs on COM1 port. Again, when it's connected to
USB<->serial, the outputs
came out fine, with the same app.
Anything else I need to look? Thanks again.

 -mike-