Weird problem on rs232 vs USB-serial...

mike antispam21 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 24 17:47:23 UTC 2009

Thanks Chris,
The interrupts were checked out fine. I was able to see the bootrom
messages (a very basic bootrom) when it came up. The problem
occurred only after I loaded an RTEMS app (with the RTEMS shell
and some debug codes) to ram, then jump to it that I didn't see anything.

Repeating the same sequence with the Leon2 uart connected to
a USB<->serial adapter (to the same Linux host) worked fine.

The simple RTEMS app just use /dev/console for i/o and it didn't
seems that it could have anything wrong with it as it worked as it's
supposed to **when connected to usb<->serial** without changing
anything.

That's really weird...
 -mike-