Weird problem on rs232 vs USB-serial...

Jiri Gaisler jiri at gaisler.com
Tue Feb 24 18:04:08 UTC 2009

If you load your application via grmon, check that the
detected target frequency is correct. Grmon will use
this frequency to set the baud rate of the UARTs.
If the frequency is wrong, the baud rate will be
set wrong and your host UART will not receive the
characters. Try to use the -freq XX option when starting
grmon to specify the target system frequency.

Jiri.