RTEMS Wiki BSP Infobox

Thu Jan 8 17:39:05 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have finally gotten Infoboxes to work on
the RTEMS Wiki and created a first cut
at a BSP Infobox.  An Infobox is the box
you see on the right hand side of a lot of
Wikipedia pages which presents information in
a consistent way for a set of related pages.
Examples include an Infobox for U.S. Presidents
which is derived from something like an
Infobox for Leaders.

Anyway, I added this to a few BSPs as a trial
and created an example page to document and
demonstrate usage.

Example Page:

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/BSP_Template

BSPs with Infoboxes:

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/BF537Stamp
http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Edb7312
http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Gen5200
http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Mvme2600
http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Jmr3904

I encourage everyone to pitch in and comment
on the information presented via the Infobox
and (more importantly) edit the BSPs you are
familiar with and provide information.  It will
only take a few minutes since YOU know the board
better than someone who doesn't use that board.