RTEMS Wiki BSP Infobox

Matt Rippa mrippa at gemini.edu
Thu Jan 8 20:19:17 UTC 2009

One really convenient thing would be to include local copies of
data-sheets and docs for said BSP. Certainly the BSP developer
has already gone through the exercise of tracking many documents,
perhaps from several manufacturers.

Offsite links are probably not as good. eg,. the cited document
on the http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Mvme2600 has since broken.

-Matt