GSoC Projects

Wed Jan 21 16:23:48 UTC 2009

Hi,

As the time approaches for GSoC 2009, please
take the time to review the RTEMS Open Projects
page and see if it is missing anything, needs
updating, or needs clarifying.

Also I would like to require all student proposals
that want to be seriously considered to demonstrate
that they are able to at least compile and run
hello world on a simulator.  See this page

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/GSoC_Getting_Started

Please review, comment, etc.  Pitch in.