GSoC Promotion and Recruiting

Wed Jan 21 16:27:51 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am putting together a RTEMS specific
GSoC presentation and flyer.  In conjunction
with Google's more general GSoC Program
presentation, this should be good material.

I will be speaking at two universities using
this material.

16 Feb - University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
TBD    - University of Alabama in Huntsville

I would love to see other RTEMS users recruit
students by speaking up in class or arranging
to speak to the local university's IEEE-CS or ACM
student chapter.

If you are willing to do this, email me.

FWIW if there is another university within driving
distance of Huntsville that wants me to speak,
email me.