RTEMS on Mistral OMAP35x EVM board

Steven Grunza grunza at ulticom.com
Wed Jan 28 15:54:59 UTC 2009

This board has a TI OMAP35x CPU.  It's either a OMAP3503, OMAP3515,
OMAP3525, or an OMAP3530.  Looks like the big difference between the
CPU's is graphics support (none/2D/3D) and DSP support.

The core of the OMAP35x is a Cortex-A8 ARM.  For more info on this board
you can look at
http://focus.ti.com/general/docs/gencontent.tsp?contentId=36917

Is anyone working on a BSP for this board?  If not does anyone have a
suggestion as to where to begin?  I'm still working on an H8SX port and
I'm low on round tuits but I only have access to this hardware for a
limited time...

"Unix is user friendly, it's just  Steven Grunza
particular about with whom it      voice: (856) 787 - 2759
makes friends."                    fax:   (856) 866 - 2033
- Unknown                          mailto:grunza at ulticom.com
                                   flames:/dev/null