RTEMS Wiki BSP Infobox

Thu Jan 8 20:46:40 UTC 2009

Matt Rippa wrote:
> One really convenient thing would be to include local copies of
> data-sheets and docs for said BSP. Certainly the BSP developer
> has already gone through the exercise of tracking many documents,
> perhaps from several manufacturers.

I don't have a problem with this as long as the manual
isn't under NDA.

Do you think any vendor would care otherwise?  I guess
we could mirror and then remove if someone complains.
It isn't like this is a for profit exercise.

I am open to opinions but mirroring them on the ftp
site would be ok.  Organization is key.  Would something
like this work?

manuals
  - boards
    - vendor
      - model
  - cpus
    - vendor
      - model
 - peripherals
    - vendor
      - model
> Offsite links are probably not as good. eg,. the cited document
> on the http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Mvme2600 has since broken.

I noticed that.  And Emerson has put what they have online
behind a registration page.  :(