Submitting a BSP Wiki page was Re: Sam7 BSP

Fri Jan 30 20:15:10 UTC 2009

Bassem Fahmy wrote:
> Hi all,
> i have developed a bsp for SAM7. i want to publish it and make it open
> source. how can i do that? what are the rules and test that i should
> make in order for the bsp to comply with other bsps in the rtems release.

Obviously we want it submitted!

I didn't reply quickly hoping I would write a nice Wiki
page.  Well there is now a Wiki page but I don't know if
it is nice. :)

Check out http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Submitting_a_BSP
and see if it helps.   Help us make this a good review for the next person.

I would really appreciate a community review of the new page.

Thanks.