RTEMS use of Linux specific errno's

Thu Jun 11 18:42:32 UTC 2009

Hi,

newlib cvs has moved EBADRQC and which
is used by various files in /cpukit/libblock/src
and some libchip drivers and ENOTBLOCK which is
used by the fatfs to inside an ifdef which
indicates it Linux specific.  I
only see two alternatives:

+ change the errno returned (probably best since
  it would be POSIX-ically correct and easier)
+ patch newlib to make these Linux-isms available.

I am pretty happy changing EBADRQC to EINVAL but
I don't know what ENOTBLOCK should change to.

Attached is a patch which shows where these are.

Thoughts?