Newbie to RTEMS: ADA support issue

Ángel leadzeppelin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 14:07:18 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have successfully installed the prebuilt tools set and downloaded the CVS.

My problem is that the configure script does not recognize the --enable-ada
option, as indicated in http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/RTEMSAda:

$ ../cvs/configure --target=i386-rtems4.10 --enable-rtemsbsp="pc386"
--enable-ada --enable-option-checking | grep WARNING
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-ada
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-rtemsbsp, --enable-ada
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-rtemsbsp, --enable-ada
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-rtemsbsp, --enable-ada
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-rtemsbsp, --enable-ada
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-rtemsbsp, --enable-ada
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-rtemsbsp, --enable-ada
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-rtemsbsp, --enable-ada
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-rtemsbsp, --enable-ada
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-rtemsbsp, --enable-ada
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-rtemsbsp, --enable-ada
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-ada, --with-target-subdir
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-ada, --with-target-subdir
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-ada

Without --enable-ada option I have successfully installed RTEMS and built
the C examples.

Thanks in advance.